Wednesday, October 23, 2013

If I have a lot of money, I always go to shopping. Because I like to shopping. And I will buy a lot of clothes, shoes, accessories, and bags!!
 
Next, I will save money. Because I need a lot of money in the  future. And I want to go to a lot of  place with my family. I want to go America, Canada, and Australia<33
 


Finally, I want to contribute to need the money countries. I want to volunteer activity with use the money. For example, I go to a stricken area to an earthquake or tsunami. I want to help anything!
  

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a good balance of activities. There are always people around the world who need help!

    Corrections:
    Next, I will save money because I need a lot of money in the future.

    Finally, I want to contribute to countries that need money.

    ReplyDelete